The Keen Learners offer classes to:
- Secondary 3 A. Maths students
- Secondary 4/5 A. Maths students
What will students learn in The Keen Leaners’ A. Maths class?
- Revision of learnt topics and covering of new topics
- How to prevent loss of marks in exams
- identifying careless mistakes
- identify key words in questions and what they mean
- “housekeeping” techniques (presentation and logical flow of answers, indication of accuracy, etc)
- “Short-cut” techniques that gain the marks but save precious exam time
- Re-framing content as concepts to improve long-term recollection
- Emphasis on algebraic manipulation skills as a core tenet of the A. Maths syllabus
- Building upon concepts in E. Maths to create more connections between new and learnt content for better memory retention
Frequency: 2 hours per lesson per week
Click to find out more!
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you soonest.