The Keen Learners offer classes to:
- Secondary 3 Chemistry students (Express and Normal Academic)
- Secondary 4/5 Chemistry students (Express and Normal Academic)
For both Pure and Science Chemistry students
What will students learn in The Keen Learners’ Chemistry class?
- Revision of learnt topics and covering of new topics
- How to prevent loss of marks in exams
- identify key words in questions and what they mean
- staying within the bounds of the question
- “housekeeping” techniques (tailoring answers to be specific to the question, identifying how much to write given the number of marks, etc.)
- “Short-cut” techniques that gain the marks but save precious exam time
- Focusing on core content:
- Atomic Structure, Structure and Bonding
- Stoichiometry and the Mole Concept
- Acids, Bases, Salts
- Redox Chemistry
- Periodicity (The Periodic Table, Metals)
- Organic Chemistry (Alkanes, Alkenes, Alcohols, Carboxylic Acids, Macromolecules)
- Investigative and Experimental skills (theory)
- How different concepts and chapters are linked together, to strengthen understanding of the subject as a whole
Frequency: 2 hours per lesson per week
Click to find out more!
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you soonest.