The Keen Learners offer classes to:
- Secondary 3 Geography students
- Secondary 4/5 Geography students
For Elective History students
What will students learn in The Keen Leaners’ History class?
- SBQ techniques to tackle the various types of questions
- Comparison (Similarities and differences)
- How to Answer SEQ questions through identifying the given factors in the questions and learning to define issues
- Subject Content
- Impact of World War I in Europe
- Stalin’s Soviet Union
- Hitler’s Germany
- Outbreak of World War II in Europe
- Germany’s Defeat in World War II
- Outbreak of World War II in Asia Pacific
- Japan’s defeat in World War II
- Cold War bi-polarity and the Cold War
Frequency: 2 hours per lesson per week
Click to find out more!
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you soonest.