The Keen Learners offer classes to:
- Secondary 3 Physics students
- Secondary 4/5 Physics students
For Science Physics students
What will students learn in The Keen Learners’ Physics class?
- Revision of learnt topics and covering of new topics
- How to prevent loss of marks in exams
- identify key words in questions and what they mean
- staying within the bounds of the question
- “housekeeping” techniques (tailoring answers to be specific to the question, identifying how much to write given the number of marks, etc)
- “Short-cut” techniques that gain the marks but save precious exam time
- Focusing on core content:
- Newtonian Mechanics (Dynamics, Mass, Weight and Density, Moments, Pressure, Energy, Work and Power)
- Thermal Physics (Transfer of Thermal Energy, Temperature)
- Light and the Electromagnetic Spectrum
- Static and Current of Electricity
- D.C. Circuits
- Magnetism and Electromagnetism
- Investigative and Experimental skills (theory)
- How different concepts and chapters are linked together, to strengthen understanding of the subject as a whole
Frequency: 2 hours per lesson per week
Click to find out more!
Fill in the form below and we will be in touch with you soonest.